Enrollment now open for HRRA’s new monthly pay-as-you-go dues plan
Oftentimes the best things in life are enjoyed in small bites to best appreciate the flavor. The same applies to HRRA’s new monthly, pay-as-you-go subscription dues plan for 2021.
By auto-paying one’s REALTOR® Association dues investment over 10 months—January to October 2021—members will find it easier to budget for membership while they take advantage of their REALTOR® benefits at the local, state and national levels.
Making your business plan for 2021? Now’s the time to visit HRRA.com to enroll in the new subscription dues plan for 2021 by January 14. Automatic payments will begin on January 15 and continue through October 15, with no payments drawn in November and December. (All the better to save money toward your holiday merriment!) Then, members automatically renew, with the payment plan deductions resuming January 15, 2022.
How do you enroll?
- Click on the “Login” link in the top right corner of this page, then enter your user name and password.
- Next, click “Manage Credit Card Information” under “Personal Services” on the left side of the screen.
- Next, click on “Add a new Credit Card,” completely filling in your information. Check the “Autopayment Choices” in which you would like to enroll. (Note: REALTOR® Dues Investment” must be one of the selections to properly enroll in the payment plan.) Make sure “YES” is selected under “Keep on File.”
- Finally, click on “Submit” at the bottom of the screen. Done!
Once complete, HRRA will charge your credit card for one-tenth of your membership investment each month, January through October, on the 15th of the month.
HRRA’s new pay-as-you-go subscription dues plan is designed to make your life easier—and easier on your wallet, too—by budgeting your membership investment.
Times are changing, and HRRA is changing, too. Enroll TODAY!
Other Payment Options:
- Pay in full by January 31 and receive a 5% discount on your 2021 membership. You may pay online; click on “Login” at the top of the screen. Log in. Click “Pay your Membership Investment,” and 5% will be deducted.
- Pay a $75 deferral fee and extend the deadline to pay the full membership amount by July 31.