The Hampton Roads REALTORS® Association maintains comprehensive communications, marketing and public relations resources. Whether you are looking for materials you can use in your own promotions, or want to get more involved in HRRA’s publications and sponsorships, it’s all here.
For effective and affordable ways to reach Hampton Roads REALTORS®, contact us today!
Multimedia Advertising Options
- Print Publications
- Website Ads (with links to your site)
- Email Marketing
- Awards & Events
- Classes & Meetings
A la Carte Sponsorships
Numerous opportunities are available to connect with HRRA REALTORS®! We can help you find the right mix of HRRA marketing tools to get your name in front of our REALTORS®, one time or all year long!
We work to custom-build an annual package that suits your marketing needs, so it’s easier and more economical than ever to secure a strong, continuous presence!
Provided below are several formats of the HRRA logo for member, vendor, printer and marketing agency use. If you have questions or need additional help, contact Publications@HRRA.com.
While HRRA encourages members to proudly display the REALTOR® logo on their marketing and branding pieces, members should make themselves knowledgeable on issues of proper use. Learn all about the rules from NAR here.
“This Week at HRRA” – The eREALTOR is a weekly broadcast email sent out to all subscribing HRRA members. It outlines all upcoming events, classes, and meetings, as well as industry announcements, calls to action, and more.
In case you missed it, the current newsletter for the week is available here.
Advertising opportunities are also available!
The Hampton Roads REALTOR®
Eleven times per year, the Hampton Roads REALTOR® magazine is delivered to more than 4,100 real estate agents, brokers, sales managers, Affiliates, and government friends of HRRA. The Hampton Roads REALTOR® is HRRA’s primary membership communications vehicle and a main source of information for local and state real estate news. This publication includes information and insight on upcoming events, activities, educational programs, business trends, recognition and legislation for the Hampton Roads real estate industry.
View this month’s publication: July/August 2020 (PDF)
Interested in submitting an article? Email: Click Here
You must log in to view the archives. (All issues are in PDF format.)
Advertisements in the Hampton Roads REALTOR® are seen by proven leaders who are making today’s business decisions. The magazine serves a clearly defined customer base and offers 100 percent industry penetration. Reaching your target market is easy and economical. For additional information, contact Misty Pritchett, Advertising Sales Executive, at Click Here or call (302) 359-8356.
Production Schedule / Editorial Calendar – 2020
2020 Planning Calendar (PDF)
|January||Seeing clearly: Our association in “20/20”||December 6|
|February||REALTOR® advocacy: United in voice and purpose||January 3|
|March||Show me the green! Tax time, eco-friendly home construction/renovation||February 7|
|April||April showers bring…the spring selling season||March 6|
|May||Practicing real estate during and post pandemic||April 3|
|June||What does your new normal look like?||May 4|
|July/August||Having it all: how to juggle career, family and vacation in the busy season||June 5|
|September||Back to school with REALTOR® education||August 7|
|October||Setting the (Professional) Standard||September 4|
|November||We (heart) our Affiliates: Affiliates Appreciation Issue||October 5|
|December||2020: The year in review||November 4|
HRRA routinely distributes press releases to a large number of media outlets; if you would like to be added to our list, please let us know.
The REALTORS® on Call, REALTOR® Q&A, and Condo Conversations features run monthly in the Pilot’s Home section. Any HRRA REALTOR® member is welcome to submit an article for consideration! Email us for more information.
February 20, 2020: HRRA Chairman Cindy Hawks White delivered a presentation at the Founders Inn for the Better Business Network “Hampton Roads Real Estate in 2020” luncheon. Download the PowerPoint here.
- The emotional effects of selling your home(7/7/18)
- When investment co-ownership blooms, withers and dies(6/2/18)
- Spring, curb appeal and psychology: appealing to potential buyers(5/5/18)
- Investors and nonprofits can play significant role in providing housing diversity(4/7/18)
- How’s the market? Funny you should ask …(3/3/18)
- Preparing to sell your home with love is very much like choosing a spouse(2/3/18)
- The nose knows: What your house is telling buyers(1/6/18)
- Set a goal of homeownership in the new year: What you need to do to prepare yourself(12/2/17)
- A REALTORS®‘ reflection on Thanksgiving: Use this time to your homebuying advantage(11/4/17)
- Things that go bump in the night: All you ever wanted to know about rats and mice in your home(10/7/17)
- Put emotions aside when selling your home(9/2/17)
- Home-buying considerations for military families(8/5/17)
- Preparing for your independence days(7/1/17)
- Cyber sold! Real-time technology for a great buyer experience(6/3/17)
- Seven inexpensive ways to prepare your home for sale(3/4/17)
- Seize the day to prep now for early spring listing, sale(2/4/17)
- Baby, it’s cold outside (and a great time to sell)(1/7/17)
- Downsizing to sell: The spirit of “less is more”(12/3/16)
- Real estate consumers change with the seasons(11/5/16)
- Trees, please. Now’s the time to beautify your property.(10/1/16)
- Buying a home isn’t just for the rich(9/3/16)
- Pricing your home to sell(8/13/16)
- Addressing the special needs of military home buyers, sellers(7/2/16)
- Highlight outdoor space in summer selling season(6/4/16)
- What is staging, and why is it important?(5/7/16)
- Make every day Earth Day in your home(4/2/16)
- The key to better communication(3/5/16)
- Consider impacts of short sale, deed-im-lieu or foreclosure(2/6/16)
- Selecting those who’ll lead you through a home purchase (1/2/16)
- The four phases of a neighborhood’s life cycle(7/14/18)
- (Storm)water, water, water everywhere, plus appliance conveyance and possible scams(6/9/18)
- EMFs on property, buyer’s responsibility for unauthorized pier, and first-time buyer’s need-to-know info(5/12/18)
- All about “HUD homes,” budgeting while paying off student loans, and military moves(4/14/18)
- How to rebuild credit to qualify for a home loan(3/10/18)
- Unconventional means to agent vetting, plus flipping and market value(2/10/18)
- Timing is key for buying, selling first home(1/13/18)
- Is holly, jolly decor on listings OK during the holidays?(12/9/17)
- Will would-be buyers call ‘fowl’ on seller’s chicken coop?(11/11/17)
- Service animals and “nanny cams” on listings … yes or no?(10/14/18)
- Size of room really does matter, plus staging, building queries(9/9/17)
- Joining the Airbnb trend; exploring investment property(8/12/17)
- The ins and outs of buying rental property with existing tenants(7/8/17)
- Understanding disclosures, title companies, mortgage payments(6/10/17)
- How to rent out your home after a military move, find best buyer’s agent(4/8/17)
- Renting to NATO personnel, finding right school district and more(3/11/17)
- Pondering “rural” home loans, plus rental-related issues(2/11/17)
- Exploring the agent’s role, plus new vs. resale(1/14/17)
- Moisture letters, plus a big decision to make(12/10/16)
- Special mortgage concerns for self-employed home buyers(11/12/16)
- Would-be buyers question need for flood, title insurances(10/8/16)
- Private Mortgage Insurance, No reverse mortgages for co-ops(9/10/16)
- Should you keep it “all in the family” when seeking an agent? Why shouldn’t I do FSBO?(8/20/16)
- Whether school district or square footage is more important; Explaining seller financing(7/9/16)
- Seller’s inspection is a good first step to preventing potential deal breakers; When appliances don’t convey(6/11/16)
- Poor credit home buyer advice; Foreclosures; What happens at closing?(5/14/16)
- Showing listings from other firms; Listing prices(4/9/16)
- Flood plains; Short sales(3/12/16)
- “Save now for the future” applies to condo communities, too(6/23/18)
- Summertime and the condo living is (mostly) easy(5/26/18)
- Common interest communities and the Fair Housing Act(3/31/18)
- Service to your community board is serious business(2/24/18)
- Examine the resale package before condo love at first sight(1/27/18)
- Deck the (condo) halls with boughs of holly … or not?(12/23/17)
- “Be prepared” is common-interest communities’ best bet when budgeting(11/25/17)
- “Rule of law” is necessary for peaceful common interest communities(10/28/17)
- What really constitutes a commercial vehicle? Time for a clearer answer when it come to condos.(9/23/17)
- Condo care could mean TLC for your HVAC system, too(8/26/17)
- New laws affect agents, condo sellers/buyers(7/29/17)
- Flood insurance: Condos and the rising tide(6/24/17)
- The keys to an effective (and civil) owners’ association meeting(5/27/17)
- Fair housing and common interest communities(4/29/17)
- The unwelcome surprise of a condo special assessment and why the fee is needed(3/25/17)
- Assistance animals and fair housing: Legislation seeks clarity(2/25/17)
- Understanding resale by purchaser and Resale Certificate(1/28/17)